New Mexico First conducted its first town hall in 1987 and has convened over forty-three town halls on the economy, education, healthcare, natural resources, and good governance.
In our comprehensive list of past town halls below, you’ll find a combined background report and the final recommendations report associated with each event.
2020 Health: Mind, Body and Spirit Town Hall
The New Mexico First, Health: Body, Mind, and Spirit Town Hall was a series of remote seminars hosted throughout August 2020. Get the full report from our latest Town Hall.
- Growing New Mexico’s Energy Economy, 2009
- Business as Unusual: A Town Hall on Rural-Urban Economic Development, 2008
- Strengthening New Mexico Healthcare: Access, Coverage, & Economics, 2007
- Today’s Students, Tomorrow’s Workforce: A Town Hall on Higher Education, 2006
- The Management & Future of Federal Investment in New Mexico, 2005
- Growing an Entrepreneurial Economy: Small & Emerging Business, 2004
- Leading with Integrity: Advancing New Mexico, 2003
- New Mexico’s Energy, Economics, and Environment, 2002
- New Mexico’s Water: Perceptions, Reality, and Imperatives,2002
- New Mexico’s Border with Mexico: Creating a Viable Agenda for Growth, 2001
- New Mexico’s Taxes: Taking Another Look, 2001
- New Mexico’s Options for 21st Century Economic Growth and Prosperity, 2000
- New Mexico’s Energy Future, 2000